Posted on October 9, 2017
The Florida Star and The Georgia Star has an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate to who excels in sales. This opening is for an experienced or novice sales professional, who exceeds monthly goals. If you enjoy sales, know how to network, and thrive in a fast paced environment this may be the job for you. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating leads, setting appointments and following up with potential clients. This is a commission based opportunity, a perfect fit for a Type A personality. If you feel you would be a fit, please submit your resume today.
The Florida Star is the oldest and most widely read African-American newspaper, with an audience that covers Northeast Florida to Southeast Georgia . In addition to print media, the paper owns STAR TV-18.2 television station and sponsors a radio show (IMPACT) twice a week on WCGL 94.7
If you meet the listed requirements: Submit your resume with cover letter, and two written recommendations. No phone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Able to develop client relationships
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Have consistent access to reliable transportation
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Submit monthly reports
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to produce with little supervision
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment