Surprisingly, Older Americans Are Coping Best During the Pandemic

– Older Americans have actually been coping far better than younger ones during the coronavirus pandemic, according to new research.The Edward Jones and Age Wave Study goes where few have ventured before in focusing exclusively on how different generations have held up emotionally and financially in the months since all the lockdowns began. And some of its findings are at […]

Boost Your Retirement Income with Little-Known Benefits

– Retirement is a life-changing experience. For some older adults it can be relaxing, for others it can be energizing. Bu it should never be stressful.But Retirement in the United States can be expensive, and even savvy seniors who have budgeted for this phase of their lives may feel squeezed in areas such as housing and health care. COVID-19 has […]

Desk Booking System & Room Scheduling Software Helps Offices Open Safely

– As offices gradually reopen in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, caution is key to supporting employees as they return to work safely.To help companies maintain social distancing between employees, software programs such as the DeskFlex system from Epazz Inc., (ticker symbol: EPAZ) allows users to book conference rooms and select which seats are open and which are not, similar […]

Make the Most of Virtual Meetings

– The global pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus has accelerated an adoption of online work, video meetings, and virtual conferences that will likely continue.Almost every business professional has hosted and participated in multiple online meetings, but how many have taken the time to consider how they present themselves on camera and how to make the most of virtual interactions […]

Digital Strategies Help Small Businesses Compete

– Now more than ever, building relationships is important to small businesses so they can compete in the global marketplace.The Smart Money Network is a community of digital marketing experts whose mission is to support entrepreneurs as they grow their businesses, especially in the new and increasingly online economy.Having a partner to navigate the field of digital marketing can help […]

Georgia Teen Loses Both of His Parents to COVID-19 Just Days Apart

Johns Creek, GA — Justin Hunter, a 17-year old African American teen from Georgia, is devastated after he has lost both of his parents within just four days due to COVID-19. “We were a regular family, just trying to stay safe during this pandemic,” Hunter told WSB TV. Justin said he and his parents took all the preventive measures like wearing […]

Joe Biden 2020 for President Campaign Commits Major Ad Dollars to Black-Owned Media

Presumptive Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden is ramping up his campaign with a record-setting $280 million advertising buy. During a telephone call on Wednesday, August 5, with the National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA), Biden campaign officials said they will spend $280 million for television ads, print and digital advertising, as well as for social media in the run-up to the […]

Florida JCPenney Stores Expect Crowds of Enthusiastic Shoppers During Tax-Free Weekend

JCPenney is gearing up for tax-free weekend in Florida as back-to-school customers take advantage of our Mystery Sale, which offers an extra 30% off at the Company’s flagship store,, or the in-store chance to save an extra 30%, 40%, or 50%. Top back-to-school essentials that shoppers will find at JCPenney include cute and comfy basics, a large assortment of denim, […]

New York’s Attorney General Alleges Widespread Corruption at the NRA

New York Attorney General Letitia James has launched what many may perceive as a proverbial David v. Goliath battle, filing a suit that seeks to dissolve the powerful National Rifle Association (NRA). In a news conference held on Thursday, August 6, Attorney General James announced the charges levied against the organization. The filing alleges illegal conduct and corruption, stating: “…their […]